Monday 29 August 2011

My First Blog




Hello and welcome to my world! I am proud as... a peacock because thats my name and I am! I am proud of my girls,my lovely husband, my family, my achievements so far and lots lots more. I thought I'd share my inane banter with others who are interested and hope you enjoy my slant on life!


This is a photo of me and my lovely family. We are just coming to the end of a gloriously carefree and happy summer holiday where we didn't venture off to distant lands with glimmering sun and white beaches , oh no, we stayed here in England and 'did' London and all the fantastic tourist attractions and childhood memory creation moments with the extremes of 30 degrees heat waves and swimming in the Thames, to putting the heating and jumpers on gazing out at the rain! We have seen the crown jewels, Henry the VIII wandering around Hampton Court, wandered the toy floor at Harrods and gazed in awe at dinosaur bones at The Natural History Museum- pure unadultarated memory creation! From then on we have tried squirrel spotting at Formby( no luck!! they were hiding), trips to the farm where my 2 never tire of feeding the goats, screeched with laughter watching the Smurfs, breathed in history at Chester's Grsovenor Museum and run in and out of the water fountains at Chester's water park amongst many other things! My children are shattered and I'm looking forward to going back to work for a rest but boy, have we had a great summer!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed.Great summary of the summer.Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Sarah too and I am a bloggy friend of your mums! I have heard about you from her lots of times before and wanted to pop by and welcome you to blogland. I hope you will find lots of nice people who offer you friendship and kind words on bad days - I know I have. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, Allison here, another bloggy friend of your Mums (she;s popular isn't she?!) I work in a primary school too but I'm not clever enough to teach ;) I'm just office staff - welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete